James is my new little friend, i met him on june 1st, the day he was celebrating his 3rd birthday. he is one of the sweetest boys i’ve ever met, he made sure i had a piece of his birthday cake and asked me a couple of times if i needed to go potty (really, how cute is that?) so kind and thoughtful for his age, just stole my heart.
we had a wonderful session together, here are some of my favorite images and also the mini interview of the little man
- HOW OLD ARE YOU?
I’m three years old
- DO YU HAVE ANY NICKNAMES?
My name is James, I don’t have any nicknames. What is a nickname?
- WHAT’S THE HARDEST THING ABOUT BEING A KID?
Um, playing is the hardest thing about being a kid
- WHAT’S THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A KID?
- WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH ONE MILLION DOLLARS?
I don’t know
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
- IF YOU COULD HAVE A SUPER POWER, WHICH WOULD IT BE?
What is it?
- HOW DID YOUR MOM AND DADDY MEET?
You meet perfectly. They meet perfectly. They do meet perfectly
-WHAT AGE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE AND WHY?
I would like to be 4, because I want to go on the green slide at school. I want to go up the hill to the green slide at school
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN AMERICAN?
I don’t know
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I want to be…a…I want to dress up. I want to be a dog
-TELL ME SOMETHING YOU KNOW THAT I DON’T KNOW
I know an Ambulance
Melissa and Jordan, it was a pleasure working with you and your more than adorable son.
See you guys soon.