i have this thing i love to do with my kids, i record mini-interviews with them, i ask random questions that they, with their little, fascinating minds respond to in such cute ways, every time .
their answers fill my heart with joy.
so i thought it’d be a great thing to do with my clients and post it on my blog
The Barwick’s are one of the sweetest families i have ever met and one of the most popular on this blog (you can see them here, here, here & here).
Here’s the mini interview with Devin, their handsome boy. enjoy
- HOW OLD ARE YOU? ” 3 “
- DO YOU HAVE ANY NICKNAMES? “Nope”
- WHAT’S THE HARDEST THING ABOUT BEING A KID? “I don’t know.”
- WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH ONE MILLION DOLLARS? ” put it in my Piggy bank.”
- WHAT’S A POLITICIAN? ” I have no idea.”
- WHAT’S FACEBOOK? “It goes fast like Lightning McQueen.”
- HOW DID YOUR MOM AND DADDY MEET? “At my school.”
-WHAT AGE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE AND WHY? “4, so I can be bigger.”
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN AMERICAN? “The American flag is at football games.”
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? “Big and strong and go to the football game!”
I also want you to be “big and strong and go to the football game” my dear Devin.
You’re precious and such a good big brother.
Hanna is happy, she is happy ALL the time, she is comfortable in any situation and with everyone , she looks right into your eyes and smiles. during our session she was just learning how to walk and fell, hurt herself and cried, but just for a moment because she had to get back to her “happy mode”.
there is no interview with hanna, yet, so i’ll tell you few random things about her:
she is 1
has a brother that loves her and shows it.
she can stand on her big toe better than any professional ballerina.
her grace has made the Barwick home a perfect place.
she can be bribed with little fruit puffs.
she is absolutely adorable
Shay and Josh, meeting you and working with you throughout these years has been a GREAT pleasure, you better keep having babies, so i keep capturing these beautiful memories for you.