if you have followed this blog or if you know me, you know gaby and how special this sweet girl and her mommy are for me
these images are from back in august, when we got together for her 5-year session (i know, i’m very behind on my blogging)
here are the answers gaby gave us in our mini-interview
- HOW OLD ARE YOU?
- DO YU HAVE ANY NICKNAMES?
Gaby, and my mommy calls me Gussy
- WHAT’S THE HARDEST THING ABOUT BEING A KID?
Having to wake up really early
- WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH ONE MILLION DOLLARS?
I would donate it to the food pantry
- WHAT’S A POLITICIAN?
I don’t know. Mom, give me a clue because I really don’t know.
- WHAT’S FACEBOOK?
It’s something where you post pictures
- HOW DID YOUR MOM AND DADDY MEET?
They fell in love in Boston
-WHAT AGE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE AND WHY?
10. Because then I’ll be in a grade at school
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN AMERICAN?
It’s means I have to show respect
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I want to be a clothes designer
- TELL ME SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW AND I DON’T
I know all of the words to the songs from Annie, and you don’t
you bet i don’t know the words to the songs from annie!
thanks gaby! love the way you think …
…and LOVE working with you, here are few of our latest session!
bye bye my girl, stop growing up so fast
hope to see you soon